medigate provides professional and reliable advice about the English-speaking human medicine and dental medicine study in Bulgaria. We offer more than just forwarding your application – medigate supports you during your whole study stay at one of our partner universities.
Our all-round carefree package convinces – through the favourable price but also the ample services:
- Consultation while choosing a suitable university
- Management of the whole application procedure – including translation and accreditation (legalisation) of documents at the appropriate Bulgarian authority without extra costs.
- Organization of the participation in reasoning test in Germany or Bulgaria
- Competent advice concerning the study planning
- “Welcome to Bulgaria”-package: We help with the apartment search (single apartment, shared apartment, students’ dorms), mobile phone contract, health care, bank account, announcement at authorities, offering inside tips for the new university city and the life in Bulgaria.
- English-speaking hot line – we are always contactable and help if there are problems
- Annual feedback conversations where the study process will be reviewed
- Representation of interest towards the study management
- We support the approval of course credit or approbation recognition in Germany, the UK or any other EU-member states
- Consultation while changing a university (both change to another Bulgarian university or to a British, German, Austrian, etc. one) – we find an appropriate solution!
- Our buddy-programme strengthens the team spirit in Bulgaria
We stand for Fair Play!
You are lucky and receive a medical university place in your home country? Or COVID-19 makes it impossible for you to start with your studies in Bulgaria as planned? No problem, you can cancel the contract without problems. At medigate there are no ambiguous clauses! And in case of a successful placement you have the advantage of our favourable service charges, in comparison to other agencies. We save money for expensive marketing campaigns in Western Europe and can slip that in our price structure.
In addition to that we offer support, are able to give professional advice and find solutions together with our service partners:
Guidance about ways of funding (student loans)
Consulting when loosing the right to examination in your home country